The Project Engineer at nanoGrid is responsible for the execution from A to Z of different projects (Account management, preparation of technical setups, coordination and configuration of installations, follow-up of offers…).
Your duties include
In collaboration with the Department Head, you are responsible for the full elaboration of well-defined projects with purely technical aspects. You follow-up several projects as project owner. You supervise the development of the techniques, including a correct implementation of the concepts, and this in the different phases of the project: sketch design, preliminary design, preparation of the site, execution up to and including commissioning and delivery.
You mainly have a coordinating and guiding role between the internal colleagues, the external collaborators and the client. You can fall back on a wide network of specialists in the various sub-domains of installation techniques.
You monitor the progress of the different phases of the project with an eye for the final objectives (timing, budget, quality, application of the conceptual principles, commissioning and operation). You give support to all intervening parties.
In case you are an experienced electrical engineer, you can also use your expertise in making or advising on cost-benefit analyzes and concept considerations for more complex projects. You also provide input for the elaboration of concepts and standards.
You work from our headquarters in Erembodegem and you report to the Head of Engineering.
Site visits are required for this position. The division of labor is around 20% field work and 80% in the office.
- You place high demands on the quality of your own work and that of others.
- You are good at following up several projects simultaneously.
- You work in an orderly manner, draw up action plans and step-by-step plans and you can make realistic cost estimates.
- You are aware of future technological trends and developments and you translate them into innovations in your own organization.
- You share your knowledge, ideas and insights with your colleagues
- You have insight into complex situations, problems and processes.
- You can write down complex subjects in understandable and simple terms.
- You have a relevant master’s degree (Civil or Industrial Engineer Electromechanics / Electricity)
- In case you are an experienced Electrical Engineer, we expect that you already have experience (3+ years) in project management and that you have an extensive knowledge of current techniques, such as HVAC, lighting, insulation, EPC / EPB,
- You feel closely involved with the energy / environment topics.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, English & French.
A full-time fixed contract in a growing company within a dynamic, young team with a great deal of innovative spirit. We offer a competitive salary package, including extralegal benefits, such as: company car, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, monthly fee for GSM calls, messsages and data, laptop, hospitalisation & group insurance, extra vacation on top of the legal vacation and last but not least great team you can count on.
How to apply
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
You will always receive a response from us.