Your role as Workforce Planning Responsible is to organize the technicians that install the nanoGrid technology on site every day. You are responsible for optimizing the end-to-end planning process.
Your basic tasks include:
- Establish a planning schedule that is efficient for all stakeholders (technicians, stock, supply chain, customers)
- Keep all stakeholders informed about planning and changes on the planning
- Follow up administratively so that interventions take place in the most efficient way
- Suggest improvements (ad-hoc improvements as well as structural optimization)
- Follow up on technicians (quantity, quality, timesheets, etc.)
- Proactively monitor assigned open tickets and update them on time.
- Problem solving for changes on the planning/working schedules of the technicians
You work from our offices in Erembodegem and you report to the Operations Manager.
Your key skills:
- You can work under pressure and establish priorities accordingly
- You have some experience with workforce planning in a small or medium-sized organization
- You have good insights in end-to-end business processes, more specifically in the processes that are relevant within workforce planning
- You have strong analytical and critical thinking capabilities
- You are proactive, you take initiative and can easily communicate with others.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English in a level that allows you to communicate smoothly via email and phone
- You have affinity with numbers
- You work in a structured and cost-conscious way
nanoGrid associates enjoy:
- A full-time fixed contract
- Being part of growing company within a dynamic, young team with a great deal of innovative spirit
- Competitive salary package in line with your experience, including extra-legal benefits
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Training and broad development opportunities
- Cooperation with an experienced team of programmers and electro-technicians, civil, HVAC-engineers,…
If you believe that you have the required qualifications and this opening sounds appealing to you, please apply via email@example.com
You will always receive a response from us.