The Software Developer contributes to the front & back-end development of the nanoGrid web application and to the end-to-end development of nanoGrid mobile applications (Apple iPad).
You report to the Senior Software Developer – Team Lead.
- End to End development: Develop, test, implement and maintain the nanoGrid mobile applications;
- Manage planning & progress: Manage your individual sprint planning and reporting progress;
- 3rd line support for application issues: Perform application support, debug and resolve technical issues;
- Technical design: Help with analysis of functional requirements and convert them into technical implementation specifications:
- Writing technical documentation.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a developer;
- Experience with JIRA, Docker, Git, Basis Linux.
- Worked on at least 1 project creating a mobile application (hybrid app);
- You are based in Belgium and you are fluent in English;
- You are flexible, you dare to ask questions and you want to share your knowledge with us;
- You are driven and dynamic. You like being involved in a project from A till Z: analyzing new features, optimizing the code, implementing bug fixes, identifying risks, integrating feedback from engineers and technicians, etc.;
- You can work independently but you enjoy teamwork as well. You communicate openly and clearly to fellow developers and team lead;
- You feel closely involved with energy / environment topics.
A hybrid way of working (3 days at the office and 2 days working from home) after onboarding period. A full-time fixed contract in a growing company within a dynamic, young team with a great deal of innovative spirit. We offer a competitive salary package, including extended extralegal benefits.
How to apply
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
If we seem like a good match, we quickly jump into action. Starting with an introduction (face-to-face or virtually).