The Software Team Lead has the challenging role of directing the software development team, monitoring the software architecture, and helping in determining the technological roadmap for the customer applications.
You report directly to the CIO.
- Planning and managing sprints.
- Daily sprint follow-up.
- Planning sprint demo, grooming, stabilization, and deployment track.
- Translation of functional requirements into technical requirements and technical design.
- Prepare and manage development process.
- Prepare and manage a development process tailored to nanoGrid.
- Deploying necessary tools to simplify and accelerate development, testing and deployment.
- Follow-up and manage team members.
- Weekly follow-up on the progress of running projects.
- Recruiting, coaching, and training of new team members.
- Running annual formal evaluations.
- Detecting training needs and determining training trajectory for team members.
- Manage software architecture.
- Document current architecture.
- Manage current software stack.
- Fitting new development into architecture.
- Contribute to application development.
- Managing software technology roadmap.
- Selection of the right technology for new developments.
- Research/ POC new technology.
- Follow up market evolutions in the field of front-end, database, …
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a developer.
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in following-up on teams and sprints.
- You are an expert in PHP, Vue JS, MYSQL, Prometheus or other time series database, Docker, MQTT.
- You are adaptable to changing environments.
- You can coach and motivate your team and provide support where necessary.
- You can work independently within a given framework.
- You have great interpersonal and communication skills, in written and verbal.
- Nice to have’s: experience in working with near shore and offshore teams and/ or experience with data collective / sensors.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You feel closely involved with energy / environment topics.
A hybrid way of working (3 days at the office and 2 days working from home) after onboarding period. A full-time fixed contract in a growing company within a dynamic, young team with a great deal of innovative spirit. We offer a competitive salary package, including extended extralegal benefits.
How to apply
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
You will always receive a response from us.