The Project Manager is responsible for the start-up, implementation, and expansion of nanoGrid projects and contributes to the international operational scaling up of nanoGrid. You have a coordinating and guiding role between the internal colleagues, the external collaborators and the client.
You monitor the progress of the different phases of the project with an eye for the final objectives (timing, budget, quality, application of the conceptual principles, commissioning and operation). You give support to all intervening parties.
You work ideally from our headquarters in Aalst or remotely (if based in Germany) and you report directly to the COO.
Traveling abroad is part of the job for this position (about 10%).
- Start-up, planning, implementation, and follow-up of projects.
- Project communication with customer and facility managers.
- Follow up on technicians, material supply and engineering capacity per project.
- Manage project budget.
- Building and managing a network of installation partners, network operators and data partners.
- Contacting and contracting installation partners and subcontractors.
- Starting a relationship with network operators for meter replacement, meter operations or data delivery.
- Internal project reporting.
- Reporting timeline projects and required capacity.
- Risk analysis and capacity planning.
- Design and contribute to the operational model for international upscaling.
- Analyzing and developing possible expansion models based on a rollout in Germany in consultation with the management team
- Feedback internal process optimization.
- Applying feature suggestions, product adjustments or material to make installations even smoother and more efficient.
- Optimization of material delivery to partners/ installation network.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in project management.
- You are good at following up several projects simultaneously.
- You have insight into complex situations, problems, and processes.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills, in written and verbal.
- You have proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas.
- You work in an orderly manner, draw up action plans and step-by-step plans and you can make realistic cost estimates.
- You have at least a basic knowledge of electricity.
- You are fluent in German and English. Professional proficiency in Dutch and/ or French would be great.
- You feel closely involved with energy / environment topics.
A full-time fixed contract in a growing company within a dynamic, young team with a great deal of innovative spirit. We offer a competitive salary package, including extralegal benefits, such as: company car with fuel card, laptop, GSM monthly subscription, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, hospitalization & group insurance and last but not least- extra vacation days.
How to apply
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will always receive a response from us.