You are the key link between the quotation and execution phases. In close collaboration with the Sales team, you meticulously analyse the plans. Working together with your colleagues, you arrive at an optimal cost calculation within the agreed deadline.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience is a must, preferably in a similar role.
- You excel in numerical skills.
- You possess a strong technical insight.
- You can communicate fluently in Dutch, and you are not hesitant to communicate in English and French.
- You interact smoothly with colleagues and are not averse to independent work.
- You can work in a structured and precise manner, maintaining an overview at all times.
- You are proactive and results-oriented.
- You are proficient in the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Experience with Hubspot is a plus. If not, you are open to mastering it with internal support in the short term.
- Calculate the cost of each execution phase and prepare the price estimate for the overall project execution.
- Ensure communication between the customer and the technical department (customer service, advice).
- Analyse the customer file (specifications, tender, etc.).
- Calculate the cost of a construction site, control expenses, and update prices.
- Prepare the detailed list, per item, of the project execution in consultation with the Sales team.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to prepare quotations.
A full-time permanent contract in a growing company, within a dynamic, young team with a lot of innovative spirit. We offer a competitive salary, including a package of fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, eco-vouchers, health insurance, pension savings, extra legal leave days, holiday pay, 13th-month bonus, and a commuting allowance.
Hybrid way of working: 1-2 days of homeworking per week are possible after the onboarding period.