nanoGrid is currently looking for a professional Operations Manager to coordinate and oversee our organization’s operations.
The Operations Manager focuses on implementing the right processes and practices across the organization.
The specific duties of an Operations Manager include implementing strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance. You should be ready to mentor your team members, find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels.
Ultimately, we’ll trust you to help us remain compliant, efficient and profitable during the course of business.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use it to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role
- Affinity for technical subjects (electricity, energy, HVAC…)
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership abilities
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field
nanoGrid associates enjoy:
- A full-time fix contract
- Being part of a growing company within a dynamic, young team with a great deal of innovative spirit
- A competitive salary package in line with your experience, including extra-legal benefits
- A strong team-oriented culture
If you believe that you have the required qualifications and this opening sounds appealing to you, please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
You will always receive a response from us.