With your experience in industrial electrical installations, you are the person who will solve the challenges on-site. Since nanoGrid is active throughout Belgium and its neighboring countries, daily trips are part of the job. Thanks to your naturally authoritarian demeanor, your quality controls and surprise visits to control the subcontractors’ job have the desired effect.
Your basic tasks include:
- Resolving electrical issues on site.
- Report on the quality of the installations.
- Interventions performed by you only occur on sites that have already been installed. It is important that you objectively detect and report breaches and quality defects to the Installations Manager.
- During site visits, you inspect the work of the subcontractors who are installing nanoGrid’s technology. You can assess the quality of their work on site and report back to the Installations Manager.
- Your observations form the basis for assessing the quality of the work of our subcontractors. The administrative correctness and completeness of the assessment is an absolute must.
- Occasional travel abroad. nanoGrid is currently expanding abroad. Training and quality control for our foreign sites will also be part of your duties.
- You are mobile 90% of the time (Belgium & abroad) and you report to the Installations Manager.
Your key skills:
- You place high demands on the quality of your own work and that of others.
- You have a solid experience in industrial electricity.
- You have insight into complex situations, you find solutions to problems and you can do it in stressful situations.
- You are stress resistant.
- You have an industrial electricity diploma or equivalent through experience.
- You already have experience (min. 3 years) as an electrical onsite service technician.
- You feel closely involved with the energy / environment topic.
- You have extensive knowledge of the AREI regulation.
- You have a driving license B, driving license A is a plus.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, English and French.
- A full-time fixed contract.
- Being part of growing company within a dynamic, young team with a great deal of innovative spirit.
- Competitive salary package in line with your experience, including extra-legal benefits.
- Strong team-oriented culture.
If you believe that you have the required qualifications and this opening sounds appealing to you, please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
You will always receive a response from us.