As Warehouse and Logistics Responsible, you manage the purchasing, supply chain, logistics and production process of our company. You are a good planner and you can prioritize according to the company’s needs.
Your duties include
Monitor and improve, plan and organize the following supply chain process:
- Goods in/out: control the receipt of orders and parts. Shipment on time of material for the working sites. Contact with our technicians.
- Production: production line, overview and guarantee of output quantity and quality.
- Optimization: Bring ideas to automatize and digitize internal processes.
Together with your colleagues, follow up on:
- Purchase flow: follow up on placed orders, delivery times, contact with suppliers.
- Storage: stock management, improvement of storage system, optimization of stock quantities.
You work from our headquarters in Erembodegem and you report directly to the Operations Manager.
- You have proven organizational skills and love a clean and structured space.
- You are a team player and you are committed to achieving goals together with others.
- You pay attention to detail and always try to deliver quality.
- You quickly establish links between material needed and in stock and come up with suitable solutions.
- You work in a structured, cost-conscious manner and you can distinguish priorities in your work.
- You can work with strict deadlines and you can handle a certain degree of stress.
- You speak Dutch and English (other languages are a plus).
A full-time fixed contract in a growing company within a dynamic, young team with a great deal of innovative spirit.
We offer a competitive salary, including extralegal benefits.
How to apply
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will always receive a response from us.