The Key Account Manager is the driving force of the Sales team at nanoGrid. He/She is responsible for prospecting, visiting prospects, introducing nanoGrid and closing deals. He/She is also the point of contact for the customer during the pilot phase, and translates the customer’s needs into the various departments within the company.
Your basic tasks include:
- You prospect in the Countries assigned to you
- You visit prospects and clients (national and international) and manage your own agenda
- You introduce nanoGrid to the prospect, by proposing new solutions, based on our prospects’ needs and your strong technical expertise
- You prepare offers and reports
- You follow up your projects during the Pilot phase
- You keep an overview of your current projects and adjust where necessary
You report to the Sales Manager.
You travel 50% of the time (in the Benelux and abroad) and work from the offices in Erembodegem once a week.
- You are a born hunter
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, English and French (other languages are a plus)
- You have strong commercial competences and technical skills (preferably linked to electricity and HVAC)
- You work in a solution-oriented way, reconciling the interests of the customer and nanoGrid’s
- You place high demands on the quality of your own work and that of others
- You have an analytical mind and a great sense of responsibility
- You feel closely involved with the subject of energy / environment
A full-time fixed contract in a growing company within a dynamic, young team with a great deal of innovative spirit.
We offer a competitive salary in line with your experience, including extralegal benefits.
How to apply
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will always receive a response from us.