Your role as International Operations is to expand the network of nanoGrid-certified technicians around Europe. You are responsible for finding the right technicians, organizing on-site trainings and planning the logistics around it. You will travel mainly around France (and also the Netherlands, Spain and Germany), that is why a high level of French is absolutely necessary.
Your basic tasks include:
- Market research of electricians and HVAC-installers in France, Spain, the Netherlands and later Germany, to create a network of certified technicians.
- Meet with the electricians or sub-contracting agencies to sign contracts. Prepare the necessary administration around it.
- Organize on-site trainings for the technicians (you will not have to give the training, just organize the location, the participants, the documents and certificates for it).
- Plan and organize the logistics around the materials necessary for the trainings.
Your key skills:
- You’re a natural planner and organizer
- You love to travel (around 60% of your time you’ll be abroad meeting and organizing trainings for technicians)
- Your social, communicative and have a natural talent for meeting new people
- You are interested in everything that is technical, especially electricity
- You are able to work efficiently in an international team
- You speak French in a native or almost native way and English in a level that allows you to communicate smoothly via email and phone
- You have affinity with numbers
- You are quick at absorbing new information and applying it effectively
- You work in a structured, cost-conscious way and you’re able to distinguish priorities in your work
- You are willing to learn and you’re able to share your knowledge with others
nanoGrid associates enjoy:
- A full-time fix contract
- Being part of a growing company within a dynamic, young team with a great deal of innovative spirit
- A competitive salary package in line with your experience, including extra-legal benefits
- A strong team-oriented culture
- Work in cooperation with an experienced team of programmers and electro-technicians, civil, HVAC-engineers,…
- Technical challenges
If you believe that you have the required qualifications and this opening sounds appealing to you, please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
You will always receive a response from us.