As a Multilingual Sales Assistant, you offer administrative support to the sales team. You are a key contact for established customers for any commercial or practical questions they might have.
- You follow up and keep various projects up-to-date, and you monitor them internally
- You keep all administration around the Sales department updated in our ERP system (Filemaker)
- You manage our Sales team agenda, plan meetings with the customers and follow up internally
- You keep an overview of the ongoing projects
- You draft and review quotes
- You prepare presentations and reports for customers
- You keep telephone and mail contact with customers
- You are fully proficient in Dutch and have a very good working-proficiency in English and French.
- You possess a commercial mindset.
- You have excellent administration skills. You are accurate in follow-up and understand the benefits of standard work guidelines.
- You work in a solution-oriented way, reconciling the interests of the customer and nanoGrid’s
- You place high demands on the quality of your own work and that of others
- You have eye for detail and love to work in a structured and organized way
- You are a team player and like to be a great help to everyone in the sales team
- You share your knowledge, ideas and insights with your colleagues
- You feel closely involved with the subject of energy / environment
A full-time fixed contract in a growing company within a dynamic, young team with a great deal of innovative spirit.
We offer a competitive salary in line with your experience, including extralegal benefits such as meal vouchers (8€ per working day), eco-vouchers, hospitalization insurance, pension funds, work from home policy (2 days per week, after onboarding), commuting fee, 13th month, extralegal vacation days etc.
How to apply
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will always receive a response from us.