As right hand for the Sales Team, you offer administrative support from the office. You are an important contact person for the clients and you speak several languages.
Your basic tasks include:
- You follow up and keep various projects up-to-date, and you monitor them internally
- You keep all administration around the Sales department updated in our ERP system
- You manage our Sales team agenda, plan meetings with the customers and follow up internally
- You keep an overview of the ongoing projects
- You draft and review offers
- You prepare presentations and reports for clients
- You keep telephone and mail contact with clients
- Sometimes you accompany the Sales representatives to visit clients
You work from our headquarters in Erembodegem and you report to the Sales Manager.
- You have a working-proficiency knowledge of Dutch, English and French and good knowledge of another language like German or Spanish.
- You have strong commercial competences
- You have a passion for administration
- You work in a solution-oriented way, reconciling the interests of the customer and nanoGrid’s
- You place high demands on the quality of your own work and that of others
- You have eye for detail and love to work in a structured and organized way
- You are a team player and like to be a great help to everyone in the sales team
- You share your knowledge, ideas and insights with your colleagues
- You feel closely involved with the subject of energy / environment
A full-time fixed contract in a growing company within a dynamic, young team with a great deal of innovative spirit.
We offer a competitive salary in line with your experience, including extralegal benefits.
How to apply
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will always receive a response from us.