nanoGrid is a young company specialized in the development of the newest technologies for monitoring and control of systems related to energy consumption and sustainability.
The nanoGrid technology and our services allow our customers to monitor and control in an easy and fast way their energy consumption and helps them reduce their consumption and thus their carbon footprint.
Right now, we are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to oversee our engineering department. He/ She will provide staff management, and technical quality for the electrical discipline within the company and will ensure that engineering activities comply with company procedures and policies.
- You place high demands on the quality of your own work and that of others.
- You are good at following up several projects simultaneously.
- Manages the staffing levels and utilization of the department, tracks department performance statistics, maintains communication with team members.
- Determines specific project staffing needs and follows-up on staff performance successes and areas for improvement.
- Assures that engineering activities correspond with the company standards, client requirements, and corporate objectives.
- Oversees and guides project teams in carrying out engineering tasks.
- Responsible for the (technical) quality of work performed within the department, overseeing the technical staff.
- Reviews unusual or complex engineering situations and provides guidance.
- Evaluates the performance of technical staff on a regularly basis and provides his team with continues feedback and coaching.
- Collaborates on the recruitment, selection, and development of technical staff.
- Maintains technical expertise within the department through technical training, including facilitating development through internal department training.
- Communicates and interacts with clients and other external partners.
- Performs senior engineer and project manager responsibilities on projects as needed.
- Master in Electrical Engineering or equivalent by work experience
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Management experience
- 3+ years of experience managing projects
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, English and French.
A full-time fixed contract in a growing company within a dynamic, young team with a great deal of innovative spirit. We offer a competitive salary package, including extralegal benefits, such as: company car, laptop, GSM monthly subscription, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, hospitalization & group insurance and last but not least, extra vacation days 😊
How to apply
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will always receive a response from us.