As a web app front-end programmer you are responsible for maintaining, optimizing and developing the nanoGrid web app, in order to maintain and further expand the strong performance of the nanoGrid web app with exponential growth.
Your duties include
Follow up on every front-end module from start to finish.
Optimize user-friendliness of the app.
Perform unit tests, finding errors and applying solutions.
You are the internal point of contact for questions regarding software.
Preparation of user manuals and documentation of the software.
Configuration and maintenance of the office IT of nanoGrid.
You work from our headquarters in Erembodegem and you report directly to the management.
- Knowledge of Filemaker Pro is a plus.
- You are a team player and you are committed to achieving goals together with others.
- You pay attention to detail and always try to deliver quality.
- You quickly establish links between collected data and come up with suitable solutions.
- You are motivated to maintain the nanoGrid application.
- You work in a structured, cost-conscious manner and you can distinguish priorities in your work.
- You follow developments in the field of software and you also apply these in your work.
- Portfolio required.
A full-time fixed contract in a growing company within a dynamic, young team with a great deal of innovative spirit.
We offer a competitive salary, including extralegal benefits.
How to apply
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will always receive a response from us.