Your role as Engineering Assistant is to give support to the Technical team on site and to the colleagues. You are responsible for parts of the administrative management of the nanoGrid application and the administrative processing of our projects. This way nanoGrid can ensure that our customers have the correct consumption data via de nanoGrid application.
Your basic tasks include:
- Technical support for the Technical Team on site and internally. Become an expert on the nanoGrid Solutions product portfolio to give Technical Support.
- Take ownership of technical team issues and ensure their accurate and timely solution.
- Complete all daily tasks and projects as requested, on-time, and with attention to detail and quality.
- Proactively monitor assigned open tickets and update them on time.
- Use SQL applications and tools to run basic SQL queries.
- Service Desk and ticket management: finding the root cause of issues and solve problems.
- Follow appropriate policies and procedures for creating, updating, escalating, and closing tickets; attention to proper detail when coding and documenting tickets is essential for accurate reporting and maintaining historical ticket data.
Your key skills:
- Understanding, reading and controlling techniques such as electricity, gas, HVAC, etc. or equivalent technical background
- First relevant work experience and secondary diploma
- Good analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently in an international team
- Ability to achieving goals together with the team
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English in a level that allows you to communicate smoothly via email and phone
- Affinity with numbers
- Quick absorbing of new information and applying it effectively
- Working in a structured, cost-conscious way and being able to distinguish priorities in the work
- Willingness to learn and ability to share knowledge with others
nanoGrid associates enjoy:
- A full-time fixed contract
- Being part of growing company within a dynamic, young team with a great deal of innovative spirit
- Competitive salary package in line with your experience, including extra-legal benefits
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Training and broad development opportunities
- Cooperation with an experienced team of programmers and electro-technicians, civil, HVAC-engineers,…
- Technical challenges
If you believe that you have the required qualifications and this opening sounds appealing to you, please apply via email@example.com
You will always receive a response from us.