The Energy Expert is responsible for monitoring the nanoGrid projects from energy scan, through installation, to optimization, analyzing the energy profiles of customers and maintaining the nanoGrid knowledge center.
Your basic tasks include:
- Assessing and drawing up energy scans and measurement configurations
- Analyzing energy measurements and consumption profiles
- Monitoring the installations of the nanoGrid system
- Offering energy measurements and optimization possibilities to the customers
- Maintaining the nanoGrid knowledge center
- Integrating solutions in the field of energy savings into the nanoGrid technology via algorithms
- Staying up-to-date on developments and relevant legislation in the field of energy
You work from our headquarters in Erembodegem and you report directly to the Management.
- You are commercially minded and can easily think along with the customer
- You have a sense of responsibility and know the tricks of the trade
- You pay attention to detail and always try to deliver quality
- You quickly establish links between collected data and come up with suitable solutions
- You have insight into complex situations, problems and processes
- You work in a structured, cost-conscious manner and you can distinguish priorities in the work
- You indicate how the goals will be achieved on the basis of concrete actions (who, what, when)
- You show interest in your profession and you share your knowledge, ideas and insights with your colleagues
- You work smoothly with colleagues but you can also work independently
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Energy Technology, or equivalent through experience
- You have already gained experience in a previous position
- You feel closely committed with the subject of energy / environment
- You have an extensive knowledge of current techniques, such as HVAC, lighting, insulation, EPC / EPB, …
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, English and French
A full-time fixed contract in a growing company within a dynamic, young team with a great deal of innovative spirit.
We offer a competitive salary in line with your experience and including extralegal benefits.
How to apply
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
You will always receive a response from us.