As a data analyst you bring your technical expertise to ensure the quality of accuracy of data. You will take responsibility for collecting, organizing and analyzing data that can be translated in relevant insight which are reported. As a reporting specialist you contribute to active improvement of software and play a direct role in detecting flaws.
Your duties include
- Managing big data, including creation, updates, and deletion
- Processing confidential data, “Clean” data and indicate correct code problems
- Create best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization
- Communicate ongoing reports with engineers/managers/executives
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities through analysis of complex data sets
- You have a relevant bachelor’s degree (Information Management/ Statistics/ Economics/ Mathematics)
- Work experience as a data analyst or in related field
- Strong knowledge of and experience with database management systems eg. MySQL
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets and visualization tools. (Tableau/Excel/SPSS/SAS)
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- You can communicate your findings or translate the data into easy-to-understand documents and visualization. So you have strong communication skills and have the ability to communicate complex data, and write/speak clearly.
- A full-time fixed contract
- Being part of growing company within a dynamic, young team with a great deal of innovative spirit
- Competitive salary package in line with your experience, including extra-legal benefits
- Strong team-oriented culture
How to apply
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will always receive a response from us.