As part of the Administration Support team, you are responsible for the correct planning of our technicians as well as follow up on clients queries via phone, mail and ticketing system.
Your basic tasks include:
- Giving first-line support to clients.;
- preparing and follow up on the planning of the technicians;
- Giving administrative support to the technical specialists in house;
- Structure internal documents, organize different data in the internal server;
- General office administration support;
Your key skills:
- Affinity for administrative tasks;
- Ability to work with different computer programs, especially the Office Package;
- Experience in an administrative job is welcome;
- Ability to work independent and take ownership but also enjoys work in team;
- Good analytical skills with attention to detail;
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English in a level that allows you to communicate fluently via e-mail and phone;
- Working in a structured, cost-conscious way and being able to distinguish priorities;
- Willingness to learn, ability to share knowledge and information with others and always ready to help-attitude
- A full-time fixed contract.
- Being part of growing company within a dynamic, young team with a great deal of innovative spirit.
- Competitive salary package in line with your experience, including extra-legal benefits, such as meal vouchers, eco vouchers, hospitalization insurance, pension plan and extra legal vacation days.
- Strong team-oriented culture.
If you believe that you have the required qualifications and this opening sounds appealing to you, please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org