The Account Manager is the indispensable link between the customer and nanoGrid. He/She is responsible and the point of contact for the customer, and translates the customer’s needs into the various departments within the company.
Your basic tasks include:
- You maintain and further develop relationships with the customer
- You are responsible for various projects, and you monitor them both internally and externally
- You propose new solutions to our customers, based on their needs and our strong technical expertise
- You keep an overview of your current projects and adjust where necessary
You work from our headquarters in Erembodegem and you report to the Management team.
- You have strong commercial competences and technical skills (preferably linked to electricity and HVAC)
- You work in a solution-oriented way, reconciling the interests of the customer and nanoGrid’s
- You place high demands on the quality of your own work and that of others
- You have an analytical mind and a great sense of responsibility
- You are a team player and you have a clear sense of initiative
- You share your knowledge, ideas and insights with your colleagues
- You feel closely involved with the subject of energy / environment
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, English and French (other languages are a plus)
A full-time fixed contract in a growing company within a dynamic, young team with a great deal of innovative spirit.
We offer a competitive salary in line with your experience, including extralegal benefits.
How to apply
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will always receive a response from us.