nanoGrid is looking for Key Account Executives (Germany). The main task of the Key Account Executive is to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships within the country/ region assigned to him/ her. Your overarching goal is to identify opportunities with prospects and new clients and build them into long-term profitable relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the expansion and preservation of our customer base. Our current customer portfolio consists of retail chains, large real estate companies (owning offices and warehouses), banks, etc. The ideal candidate will be experienced in sales and customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional, able to balance customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
- Create detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas.
- You work independently to build your customer base and a sales pipeline.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal.
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships.
- Present our products & services to prospective clients.
- Provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty.
- Remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs.
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction and to maintain the company’s reputation.
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data.
- You develop relationships with the stakeholders of the customer as well as internal stakeholders at nanoGrid.
- You work closely with the service delivery team, and you know how to involve them at the right time and make them part of the success.
- You help position nanoGrid as a strong partner in the market and you contribute to our growth.
It is essential that nanoGrid contributes to the strategic objectives of a company, such as managing energy consumption & reporting more efficiently, responding faster to opportunities and/or cutting costs. With this mindset, you approach our customers as a nanoGrid’s ambassador.
You are passionate about sales and customer centricity. You work your market and region like a true entrepreneur. You develop customer relationships and maintain them by understanding the client’s business and the challenges involved.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Proven experience as a Key Account Executive, or similar role, preferably in a technical environment.
- A track record in achieving (and exceeding) sales targets.
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles.
- You can think proactively with the customer, and you are 100% committed to them and to nanoGrid.
- Strategic insight and a natural feel for opportunities.
- A business acumen.
- Considerable drive, enthusiastic and passionate.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Knowledge of Building Management Systems is an advantage.
Are you also ambitious by nature like nanoGrid?
Apply for this role today!
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
nanoGrid is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace inclusivity and diversity. Everybody who has the right cultural fit & set of skills will be considered for the role, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.